- olive oil spray
- 8 chicken breasts
- 13.75 oz artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Spray baking dish with olive oil nonstick baking spray.
- Place chicken into baking dish. Salt and pepper chicken and then bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and then pour on top of chicken. Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
I made white rice, placed a good amount on their plate, added some of the sauce from the baking dish on top of the rice, and then placed one piece of chicken on top of that.
It was AMAZING. This meal is one for the history books. The guys flipped over it, and thank God, we had enough for everyone to eat as much as they wanted. I would highly recommend it. Try it out and let me know what you think!